Johnny Keogh is the loving husband of Janet Keogh (nee. Smith).
First appearance: fags shags and kebabs
Last appearance: when Janet killed Johnny
Family: Janet (wife) Corinthian (step-son)
Portrayer: ralf little
Jonny was born on June 30th, 1981, and died in the episode, When Jonny met Sharky, the first episode of the 2008 series. He had trouble with his feminine side, and Janet has often called him a big gay, which annoyed him. This femininity is joked about very often, for example, in the episode "Homophobia is Gay", in which Louise finds his diary, which is pink, fluffy, and has a picture of Hello Kitty on the front. Janet, his wife, gave birth to a child, Corinthian, in Series Five. Corinthian was thought to be his son, but it turned out to be Gaz Wilkinson's during the Series 7 episode "Here Bums the Bride.
Likes & DislikesEdit
- He loves all biscuits except for rich teas.
- He likes to eat cat food (he just cant resist those meaty chunks in jelly).
- He likes dessicated coconut.
- He supports Liverpool FC.
Film & Television:Edit
- He enjoys daytime television, especially LK Today, Through the Keyhole, As Time Goes By and This Morning.
- He enjoys nostalgic cartoons like Thundercats and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- He like the tune to the Tweenies.
- His favorite film is "Titanic"